Here is the essential roadmap for our new packaging. We want to make sure you are always able to find your favorite formulas! This design refresh was done with sustainability in mind:
- The packaging is now fully recyclable
- Our formulas are still the same clean and effective formulas you love, they have not changed
- All our products remain reef safe (octinoxate and oxybenzone free)
- All our products are cruelty free and vegan
Starting with our most iconic and recognized tubes, here are the new designs for the Mineral Tinted Crème SPF 30 and the Mineral Crème SPF 50. The formulas are still exactly the same, and the tubes are now fully recyclable.
The Mineral crème SPF 50 has a brand new size (3.4 oz) in addition to its 1.7 oz tube, check it out.
In the SPF and Broad Spectrum Sunscreen collection, we also have our 2 mineral SPF sticks. New look and new design! Perfect for your purse, backpack, beach bag, and for on-the-to reapplication throughout the day. These are particularly good for the under-eye area and for a 'touch free' application. Both formulas are now completely vegan as well.
This collection got a complete design makeover: look, shape and name were updated. They are now all available in a beautiful design with a secure cap. Our clean, effective and derm-recommended formulas remain the same.
- The Daily Perfecting Moisturizer is available in the same 1.7 oz size.
- The Eye Emulsion is now the MD Restore Eye Gel, available in a 1 oz pump bottle. This beloved peptides-rich formula was out of stock in our old packaging so we are thrilled to have it back!
Another set of best-sellers in our Skincare collection includes:
- The MD Revitalize Retinol Serum, available in a convenient 1oz size. This moisturizing retinol serum is gentle enough for all skin types.
- The best-selling and award-winning MD Mineral BB Crème is still available in 2 shades in a sleek beautiful new design, same skin-enhancing formula with broad spectrum SPF 50.
Last but not least... our Kids collection got such a cute makeover!
- KidCreme is now available in a convenient 3.4 oz tube.
- KidStick has been designed with a beautiful round shape, perfect for little hands so they can apply their sunscreen on their own.
You might be wondering about our Tinted Lip Balms and our Spray? Their packaging and formulas have not changed!
We hope this was a helpful guide to our new sustainable packaging, SPF and skincare assortment. As always, please reach out with any questions email@example.com. And for a limited time, we are making the 'Vintage' collection available for purchase. If you miss that vintage 'red tube', click here.
To read more about our commitment to the environment and sustainable practices, check out this blog.